Monday, January 22, 2007

Can I?

Ian has discovered the question, "Can I?" and is using it with exuberance.

"Mommy, can I make noise, can I?"

"Mommy, can I go there, can I?"

"Daddy, can I play trucks, can I?"

"Mommy, can I do pway-dough, can I?"

"Mommy, can I read Thomas book, can I?"

"Daddy, can I go to fire truck museum, can I? Can I, Mommy, can I?"

And to that last question, we answered, "Yes!" Oh boy, oh boy, was Ian excited!


Phoenix has the world's largest fire truck museum: The Hall of Flame Fire Museum. We were there once before, of course Ian loved it even more the second time around. Laurel was just happy to tag along.











Firefighter Ian















Firefighter Laurel

9 comments:

Mama's Moon said...

Wow, that museum is awesome! We're gonna have to take a special trip for the, ahem, fanatic in our family. And Laurel is getting sooo big!!!

Elizabeth said...

So cute! I love it. Next time, I'm in Phoenix.. I'll give you a call and we can go.

Kelly said...

Love the museum...it looks like a lot of fun! "CAN I" join you next time...hahahaha gotta love the question words...wait for the word "why?" haha

The Lone Beader® said...

That's awesome! Your kids look like they had a blast! =:)

Lady M said...

We're going to need to come to Phoenix to visit you and the Fire Truck museum!

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

Those pics are adorable, I bet they had a blast!!

Can I go next time, can I, can I???

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Oh, that looks like it was a ton of fun!

The Sheppard's said...

Looks like you guys had another awesome adventure. Wish we could have joined you.

Pendullum said...

How much cuter can they be????
Great shots of your wee firefighters!