Tuesday, August 08, 2006

And For My Birthday I Got...

... the world's largest, scariest ELMO!!! The birthday party consisted of two year olds. When Elmo walked through the door, the happy clatter of busy toddlers gave way to hysterical screams, especially from the birthday boy. Poor little fella.


Here's a picture of Elmo from a two year old's point of view. Scary, isn't he?






















Look out, it's Elmozilla!







The hosting mommy got smart and provided trucks and cars for everyone to play with and had Elmo sit down on the ground. Ian was the first to jump in and play with Elmo.










Ian was the only toddler to venture a hand shake with Elmo.










One has to wonder, how much therapy is necessary for childhood tramas such as this one?

6 comments:

Peter said...

ELMOZILLA! Backfired. I am cracking up over here.

Head for zee hills!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Ha! Elmozilla!

Damn, now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. I'm going to have nightmares of Elmozilla.

Nut's mom said...

I think that elmo is satan. hence, seeing this 6 foot elmo? yeah, I am gonna have major nightmares!

Oblivious Maven said...

Whoa. That even scared me, lol. My kid will probably never be able to handle Sesame Street on Ice or whatever, much less, "9 Foot Elmo Walks in and Tests Whether or Not You've Really Stopped Crapping in Your Pants". lol.

Ian, you are sooooo brave!

beth said...

That thing is HORRIFYING! I'm surprised anyone even came back in the room.

Damselfly said...

Yep, that costume would scare anybody.