Friday, June 02, 2006

Bonka Head

Ian is a silly, silly little guy. He loves to smile and laugh, and make others smile and laugh. He is at that age where his mind is a sponge and quickly absorbs every little thing. But when something is actually taught, well, there's no stopping him.

Ian recently learned a new trick. He likes to bat the top of our heads with his pudgy paws and giggle, "Bonka head, bonka head." As long as he doesn't hit hard, this is fine with me, it's just a game he's playing. Then again, what two year old can tell when they finally reached that fine line of hitting too hard?

So, I'm going out on a limb and say I think one of Ian's wonderful uncles taught him this bonka skill. In fact, I'm going to go even further and state who I think did it. We were curious and thought maybe Ian would be able to tell us who his bonka head master was. We asked him, "Who taught you bonka head?"

Ian slyly smiled and happily stated, "Jason bonka head."

I can't wait to find out if I'm right or not. I may owe Jason an apology. But, if I'm right, then look out, Ian is becoming quite the snitch.

No comments: