Wednesday, April 26, 2006

3 A.M. Scream

The last couple of weeks, I've felt the joy of sleeping through the night again. Laurel has graciously slept from about 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. the following morning. As we are too well aware of, all good things come to an end.

This morning, I was awakened by a hysterical baby. I dragged myself into her room and found that she had rolled over onto her stomach. This normally does piss her off, but the fact that she had an arm and a leg stuck between the crib rails really pissed her off. I'd be screaming too. She must have thought the crib was eating her or something. As soon as I freed her arm and leg and positioned her on her back, she fell right back to sleep. I kissed her sweet forehead, checked on her silly, backwards sleeping brother, and headed for my own beloved bed.

No comments: